DevOps Engineer ( Docker / Kubernetes / Ansible )
Opportunity to work on Multiple Applications
Exposure to Latest Technology
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading provider within the Entertainment space with a strong regional presence in Asia Pacific. They are now looking for a DevOps Engineer (Docker / Kubernetes / Ansible) to join their team and work on multiple applications deployment in the region.
As a DevOps Engineer (Docker / Kubernetes / Ansible), you will be responsible for:
- Designing tools for managing the Cloud Infrastructure and programming clean, re-usable & highly readable codes.
- Building automated deployments using Configuration Management Technology within the Development & Production Environment.
- Documenting the knowledge transfer and necessary procedures.
- Troubleshooting and resolving existing information systems for errors.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 3 years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer. You should have a good track record of managing Cloud Infrastructure such as Azure / AWS and worked with a variety of CI/CD platforms such as Jenkins / GitLab CI. You should also have proven experience working with Configuration Management systems such as Ansible.
You should have a good understanding of Containerization concepts and proven track record of working with tools such as Docker / Kubernetes, backed by working experience in a Linux environment.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work on Multiple Applications
- Regional Role