Development Engineer- Digital (Industry 4.0)
Newly Created Role
About Our Client
Our client is a well know organization within the manufacturing space. They are looking to hire a Development Engineer - Digital (Industry 4.0).
As a Development Engineer- Digital (Industry 4.0), you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing and supporting the overall stress analysis report.
- Working with the engineering team on the overall automation and the digitalization process.
- Creating programs to automate common standard processes.
- Exploring new technologies and taking initiatives in industry 4.0
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 7 years of experience in managing SMART Factory, Industry 4.0 and digital database related projects. You will have experience in programming skills - python, C# and visual studio. You will also have experience in robot/cobot application and integration with strong programming and software development experience.
What's on Offer
- Great Working Environment
- Excellent Salary Package