Desktop Support Engineer
One year renewable contract
About Our Client
Our client is a global European conglomerate that offers services to different categories of business across the globe and they offer a range of integrated solutions for business customers, including the secure operation of legacy systems and classic ICT services, the transformation to cloud-based services.
- Must have worked in IT Helpdesk before with First Call Resolution
- Willing to work weekends (Event support)
- Multi-tasking skills from assisting walk-in users, handling calls/e-mails/chat
- Hardware troubleshooting skills (e.g. reseat notebook RAM, HDD/SSD)
- Analytical skills in order to identify the root cause and provide the necessary solution
- Vendor maintenance renewals
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum 2 years of experience in IT helpdesk. Must have worked in IT Helpdesk before with First Call Resolution
* Technical skills (Windows 7/10,MS Office, network/VPN troubleshooting, Domain account login issues.
* Confident to face/handle walk-in users reporting issues/concerns on the spot
* Multi-tasking skills from assisting walk-in users, handling calls/e-mails/chat.
* Knowledge in Enterprise solutions (e.g. Wireless, VPN, Software Deployment/Distribution, network printing, etc.)
* AD Basic skills - Account Administration such as account creation, basic account modification
* Experienced in Remote support for Users based in Oversea Locations
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market. If you seek to work with an organisation with good working culture and to have autonomy in your role, then this would be a perfect opportunity