Design and Planning Director - Indonesian Citizen
New and upcoming luxury high rise project
Joining big group local conglomerate
About Our Client
We are looking for an experienced, strategically-minded and results-driven urban design/master planning practitioner. Our client is local group property developer who has been around since 15 years ago and is willing to expanding their business to add a new Grade A property portfolio in Jakarta. They are growing rapidly across the region and adding some headcounts to help them to running their projects tremendously.
- Use knowledge of Design, Planning and Development, as they can be flexibly applied to existing operating facilities, and planning theory as it relates to the redevelopment of commercial/ retail development to research recent, similar planning and architectural projects in order to provide up-to-date ideas to Management.
To establish creative strategy, appropriate budgets & schedules for key design projects
To direct and lead the creative team while challenging and introducing new and innovative methods of creative execution.
- To conduct feasibility studies prior to the development of design concepts initiatives.
- To convey and propose design concepts to the CEO
- To develop and design concepts and execute the selection of creative material as required.
- To select particular business segment and provide tactical and strategic direction.
- To manage design processes and implementation to ensure timely delivery of the projects
- Assist the master planner consultant to get the optimum and functional space and to be the owner assistant in giving the design guidelines.
- As counterpart to the interior design consultant's idea for develop the design
- Providing project leadership, direction and business development in planning and urban design, together with project and client management.
The Successful Applicant
- He/she should have a Bachelor's degree in Architect, and /or Design and/or in related background.
- He/she must have more than 15 (fifteen) years of experience in designs field, with more than 5 (five) years of experience as Director of Planning and Design, most preferably in high-rise property, real estate and hotel business.
- Must have the ability to build unique design solutions, which will surprise and delight the owner.
- He/she should be able to manage and lead other creative staffs.
- Excellent design, drawing and report writing skills in Urban Design and Master Planning.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Excel, Adobe Creative Suite software packages or related software is a must
- Devoted and passion in town or urban planning development
What's on Offer
A fantastic opportunity to leverage your career in one of Indonesia's biggest property with Grade A projects.