Deputy Manager (Inventory Management)
About Our Client
Your main responsibilities will be to manage various warehouse automation project and working on improvement initiatives for them.
- Involved in the warehouse automation system project (Eg. Automated Storage and Retrieval System, Vertical Storage System and Self-help Station) implementations
- Monitoring warehouse equipment and system interface and work on improvement plans to enhance system quality and efficiency
- Work closely with vendors and engineering team to perform servicing on systems
- Maximize warehouse operational efficiency in compliance with direction and SOP set out without compromising on workplace safety and health
- Guide and implementation of supply chain best practices with the team
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Logistic/Warehousing/Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a warehouse automation environment or has worked with automated equipment for the Logistic/Warehouse industry
What's on Offer
Candidate will be able to develop in-depth knowledge in automation warehouse and equipment usage, being with one of the top leaders in this field. Coupled with a lucrative package, this role also presents the successful candidate excellent opportunities for further career advancement.