Deputy COO Life Insurance - Expats Preferred
Broad and Exciting Challenge
Attractive New Environment
About Our Client
A Life Insurance company in Indonesia is looking for a Deputy Chief Operating Officer with extensive experience in end to end operation process and IT.
- Managing the company's end-to-end life insurance operations
- Ensuring competitiveness through digitalisation
- Closely monitors quality service and compliance to regulatory requirements
- Works closely with the Chief Operating Officer and Board of Directors
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Actuarial Science or Business Management
- MBA or Life insurance certifications is an advantage
- At least 15 years of experience in the life insurance industry, particularly on managing operations including Underwriting, Policy Servicing, Claim, Customer Service, IT and others.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance and Marketing
- Competency in strategic planning
- Working knowledge in IT, data analytic and performance/operations metrics
- Aptitude in decision making and problem solving.
What's on Offer
Huge scope of responsibility and authority
Attractive working environment