- Tier 1 FMCG Company
- Decision-Making Role
About Our Client
Our Client is a renowned FMCG MNC that dominates the Consumer Products industry with presence in multiple countries. Our client aims to continuously cater and fulfil consumer's requirements in their ever-evolving product range hence they are seeking for a Demand & Supply Planning Assistant Manager to assist them and contribute in this area.
*To manage and maintain the relationship with key stakeholders by acting as the demand planner for the categories under your care.
* To execute forecast (validate & release forecasts to APO) and demand management (investigating substantial demand /supply imbalances).
* To perform and execute demand forecast verification & challenge, review relevant market intelligence, forecast quality metrics review and monitor supply chain parameter settings when required.
*To deliver demand and commercial agenda by collaborating with other operational functions and commercial teams.
* To maintain Master Data for the relevant planning systems.
* To support projects and initiatives such as new product introduction (NPIs), deals, acquisitions or business development initiatives.
*To manage the supply function in order fulfilment, shipping, warehousing & store to ensure healthy inventory for product availability.
* To be in control of the supply replenishment needs based on demand and forecast, liaising with production line on supply capacity.
* To develop optimization strategies in ensuring flow of inventory and demand are on healthy guidelines.
*To be accountable for any new product introduction and entire product life cycle within each retail store.
* To implement data research on targeted market in identifying potential growth/revenue on product & pricing
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and have significant years of related working experience in the FMCG Industry from a Supply/Demand Planning background. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in negotiation and supplier management experience. You must possess very strong influencing skills to be able to deliver value and advice to clients and stakeholders; You also must have analytical skills and data interpretation in order to use these metrics to discover areas of business improvement and drive performance. Additional knowledge of SAP APO module will be an advantage.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.