Demand & Supply Planner, APAC
Exciting Career Opportunity
Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader in the Network and Cabling Industry with multi-billion dollar revenue worldwide. They have a huge worldwide presence and have significant market share in key global markets. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. With increasing demand and new product introductions, they are currently looking for a Demand & Supply Planner, APAC to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
Reporting to the Director that is based in Singapore. You are responsible to develop, analyse and communicate a monthly, quarterly and annual quantity and revenue forecast to drive a S&OP processes.
* To manage and maintain the creation of an accurate demand plan in support of the sales forecast for defined sales markets / customers across the APAC region.
* The key interface when engaging with other business functions including but not limited to Sales, Operations, Marketing and finance.
* To manage forecast accuracy improvements against defined KPI's through collaboration with key stakeholders.
* To validate demand and sign off on the purchasing of large inventory investments for project related business.
* To monitor Inventory levels and provide mitigation plans and then drive actions when necessary.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain and significant years of experience in Demand and Supply Planning areas are preferred. You should be able to work independently and also possess strong leadership experience with good communication skills.
What's on Offer
You will be in a top multinational organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. Also, they have a clear set of standards and guidance for conducting their business with integrity and have a huge emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility. High performing employees are recognized and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and short-term incentive programme. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies, staff purchasing privileges and quarterly allowances.