Demand & Supply Planner (12 months contract)
Diverse working environment
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent global MNC that is a market leader in the Retail/Consumer Goods industry, with focus on the creating products that brings innovation and surreal experiences to their customers. With increasing needs and demand in respective brand and products, they are looking for a Demand & Supply Planner to assist them and contribute in this area.
Your support include supply chain change and improvement activities, product range and design, information flows and processes, and the execution of monthly Global Planning Cycle in terms of:
* To manage and maintain the relationship with key stakeholders by acting as the demand planner for the markets under your care.
* To execute forecast (validate & release forecasts to APO) and demand management (investigating substantial demand /supply imbalances).
* To be the key stakeholder in running pre-IBP meeting with focus on half yearly horizon.
* To manage the supply planning for CMI products and follow up on POs.
* To perform and execute demand forecast verification & challenge, review relevant market intelligence, forecast quality metrics review and monitor supply chain parameter settings when required.
*To deliver demand and commercial agenda by collaborating with other operational functions and commercial teams.
* To maintain Master Data for the relevant planning systems.
* To support projects and initiatives such as new product introduction (NPIs), deals, acquisitions or business development initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and have significant years of related working experience in the Retail/Consumer Products/FMCG Industry from a Supply Chain Planning background. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in negotiation and supplier management experience. You must possess very strong influencing skills to be able to deliver value and advice to clients and stakeholders; You also must have analytical skills and data interpretation in order to use these metrics to discover areas of business improvement and drive performance. Additional knowledge of SAP APO will be an advantage.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.