Demand Planner - 1 Year Contract
About Our Client
This is a large scale industrial poly company with a focus in the areas of energy, consumer products, automotive, health-care, and advanced packaging. they have a strong Global Footprint and are expanding their operations in Singapore with a focus on the Asia Pacific markets.
Demand planning and demand control
- Drive short and medium term demand planning
- Support regional optimisation of the Sales and Operational functions
- Apply new strategies to maximise customer service and optimize profits
- Execute demand planning reports to reflect business performance
- Control demand planning process as per the S&OP guidelines.
- Manage the delivery of the rolling 12-month demand
Communication to key stakeholders
- Manage stakeholders from Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain department to fulfil customer needs
- Drive customer first initiatives in internal communications
- Provide analytical information to Leadership, producing presentations to convey key recommendations
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree (Business/Economics or other related field)
- Knowledge in working with Computer; SAP, APO, Excel
- Knowledge of customer priorities and regional strategies
- Good knowledge of entire Supply Chain (processes, standards and procedures)
- Computer proficiency (MS Office, SAP different modules)
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join and expanding organisation.