- Exciting Career Opportunity
- Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent European MNC that is a market leader in the specialty chemical industry, with a large global network in Europe, America and APAC. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally of which they are seeking for a Demand & MRP Planner, Senior Executive to assist them and contribute in this area.
Your role is to manage all forecasting activities associated with customers and products regarding daily production scheduling activities. Your role includes monitoring off inventory levels to facilitate and provide necessary supply and demand needs on the order fulfilment. You'll need to be comfortable in engaging senior stakeholders within the business, good communication skills is essential.Your responsibilities include:
- To Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons in working towards a better forecast accuracy with Sales.
- To review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results, taking into consideration of seasonal and regular demand of the customers/products.
- Responsible to coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales assumptions.
- Key point of contact with sales, customer services or customers to understand demand forecast drivers.
- To establish inventory strategies on the existing items, the new products, and the product phase-outs. This include planning inventory flow in supply chain process which may mean make to stock, safety stock monitoring in the system.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and have significant years of related working experience in the Chemical/FMCG Industry from a Manufacturing background. It is essential that you have people management experience and having the ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills with an eye for details. You must possess very strong communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well at all levels and engaging stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.