Delivery Service Lead- Top Tier Telecommunications Company
Opportunity to manage multi million dollar projects
Interaction with key stake holders
About Our Client
A Top Tier Telecommunications company has a major project their subsidiary is undertaking and hence looking to expand their Digital Transformation team.
- Lead and manage the project delivery teams to deliver the revenue and profit targets for the key client
- Lead and manage the customer solution team during the pre-tender, tender or trial stages to help in
- winning new contracts.
- Manage a team of project directors and managers to ensure timely delivery of services to the customers
- in a cost-effective manner.
- Work closely with LOBs to ensure that qualified resources are in place to meet project requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline
- 15 years' experience in Project Management capabilities
- Responsibility and managing multi-million dollars projects in both the government and commercial sectors
- Excellent communications and able to work well with executive level and management staff
What's on Offer
- Excellent Base and performance based bonus
- Opportunity to interact directly with stake holders