Database Administrator (SQL) - Banking
About Our Client
Our client is a Mutinational Banking firm with an impressive presence spanning 30,000 employees worldwide. They are seeking an experienced Database Administrator who will be responsible for handling multiple databases and supporting the daily operations of their organization. You will be an integral player in their plans to expand further into the global landscape.
As a Database Administrator you will responsible for:
- Setting-up, maintaining and managing multiple forms of Databases (SQL server - 80%, Oracle - 20%) to ensure seamless Banking operations
- Performing Security patches and hardening operations for the various production Databases
- Ensuring the integrity of Databases by conducting regular Log monitoring assessments
- Engaging in Disaster Recovery exercises while liasing with external and internal stakeholders
- Acting in a management capacity to drive the successful execution and implementation of projects
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you should have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 4 years of experience in Database Administration. You will also be familiar with technologies like Oracle and SQL Server.
Previous experience working with G3 Clear2pay or FAST payments systems and/or experience in a Banking/Financial institution will be advantageous. You will also have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
What's on Offer
- Permanent opportunity
- Multinational organisation
- Competitive package