Database Administrator - MySQL/MariaDB
Excellent salary package and benefits
About Our Client
My client, who is a Financial Services Organisation, is currently hiring a Database Administrator - MySQL/MariaDB as part of their expansion plans.
As the Database Administrator - MySQL/MariaDB, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and implementing database systems of high availability according to the user's role.
- Reducing database downtime to provide quick responses by managing parameters.
- Documenting relevant database policies and procedures.
- Implementing changes and applying new patches in addition to monitoring database performance.
- Providing training and support to users.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent. You will have at least 3-5 years'+ experience as a Database Administrator - MySQL/MariaDB . You will have excellent knowledge of dataguard and clustering. You will have experience with performance tuning, backup and recovery. You will also have a track record of heaving dealt with end user applications.
What's on Offer
- Permanent Role
- Attractive Salary Package
- Rapid Career Growth