- Excellent Salary Package
- Great Learning Opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest suppliers of aerospace and defence products, headquartered in the US.
As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for the following:
* Understanding and solving identified business problems from curated data sets and subsequently designing analytic solutions
* Working with engineering teams to improve data collection procedures
* Processing, cleaning, verifying, and investigating the integrity of data
* Conducting data exploration, feature engineering, visualisation and developing models
* Modelling validation and deployment preparation with engineering team
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will have a bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or relevant fields with experience in working with AI, ML and Data Science. You will also have extensive knowledge in statistical methods and data mining. Experience with analytic tools and languages such as Python scikit-learn, R, SAS ML or equivalents, experience with Spark, H2O or other Hadoop based frameworks and experience with Cloud base AI/ML tools and data analytic tools in Azure or AWS is a great advantage.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Benefits
- Career Growth Opportunities