About Our Client
Our client is a renowned firm in the IT sector with a strong international presence. They are looking to hire a Data Scientist.
As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Extracting, refining, and managing data from multiple sources while monitoring the analytics lifecycle.
- Utilizing statistical methods, such as linear regression and data modelling, to predict new data trends and leads based on findings on proprietary data.
- Identifying gaps in business processes, and analyzing technology and industry trends and best practices to devise service road maps to meet the needs of all stakeholders involved.
- Collaborating closely with internal technological and operations teams and external stakeholders to gather and translate requirements into deliverables.
- Presenting data analysis and recommendations to key stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5 years of hands-on experience in Data Science. You will have a strong technical background in Big Data analysis, Statistical tools (e.g. R and Python), Deep Learning Frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe, and Keras), and deployment in cloud environment. You will also have good hands-on experience with Java and .Net.
What's on Offer
- Permanent position
- Newly created role
- Attractive renumeration package
- International exposure
- Exposure to new technology