Opportunity to lead Data Science initiatives
Opportunity to engage with internal and external stakeholders
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader within the Travel industry. They have a well established presence of more than 50 partners located worldwide. They are now looking for a Data Scientist to join their growing data science team and work closely with other parts of the business to generate impactful business insights.
As the Data Scientist, you are responsible for:
- Delivering End to End data science projects while collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders
- Identifying gaps in business processes and improvement opportunities
- Working with huge data sets, this includes processing, manipulation and analysis required for modelling to influence key business decisions
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Masters Degree in Data Science or relevant statistical fields, coupled with 3 - 5 years of experience in the development of machine learning solutions. You will have a proven track record of modelling in scripting languages such as SQL / Python / Java.
In addition, you will have a strong experience in working with Artificial Intelligence frameworks such as TensorFlow, and deployment in cloud environments such as Google Cloud / BigQuery.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to lead Data Science initiatives
- Opportunity to engage with internal and external stakeholders