*Opportunity to work with on a greenfield project
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader in the High Tech Chemical industry. They have a well-established presence with more than 10,000 employees located across 130 countries. As part of their recent initiative towards digital transformation and excellence, they are recruiting for a Data Scientist to be part of the pioneer team for this digital disruption program.
As the Data Scientist, you are responsible for:
- Mining, analysing and querying data from internal and external databases
- Refining the data collection process through constant monitoring and analysing of data collection model and data accuracy
- Presenting insights and communicate findings through data visualization tools
- Working with key business users to report findings and identify gaps in processes
- Using AI tools to develop machine learning programs in order to automate business workflows
- Creating and testing the effectiveness of the statistical inference framework
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Statistics / Computer Science or other quantitative fields. You will have 5-7 years of experience in a relevant data analytics or science related role working on large data sets using Machine Learning techniques.
In addition, you will have a hands on experience in identifying, accessing and extracting data from various data channels (such as SQL, MongoDB, etc). You will have strong hands-on scripting skills on Python & R . You will have strong hands on experience and knowledge of statistical and data mining techniques in addition to having exposure to data computing tools.
What's on Offer
- Permanent Role
- Opportunity to work with on a greenfield project
- Attractive Salary Package