Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading organisation in the health-care industry with an established presence in Singapore. As a result of their rapid expansion in Singapore, they are looking to on board a high calibre data analyst to support the business in making product decisions.
As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for:
- Extracting and preparing data from various sources and providing end to end data management whilst looking after the analytics lifecycle
- Using data modelling, linear regression, statistical methods and proprietary data to predict new trends and leads by providing details of the findings using the data sets.
- Reviewing industry and technology trends, best practices and develop and evolve service road map to meet the needs of internal business stakeholders.
- Managing external partners as well as internal engineering, technology and operations teams on translating requirements into technical requirements and deliverable.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 4 years of relevant experience in Data Science. You should be well versed with Python and have strong experience in solving machine learning problems using Regression Modelling, Classification, Function Approximation, Optimization, Deep Learning. Experience in the utilities and energy industry is advantageous to have.
What's on Offer
- Market Leader
- Attractive Salary Package
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities