Data Scientist ( TensorFlow & Keras )
Opportunity to work with Large Scale Data projects
Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our Client is a Global Technology Giant within the Ecommerce space. They have a well-established brand name and are looking to hire a Data Scientist (TensorFlow & Keras) to be part of their rapidly expanding team.
As the Data Scientist (TensorFlow & Keras), you are responsible for:
- Analysing data and identifying key prediction and classification problems
- Formulating machine learning algorithms and building predictive models in accordance to business metrics
- Researching the outcomes from existing predictive models to measure the impact of the technologies
- Presenting the data insights and recommendations to key stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a PhD in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 2 years of working experience in Machine Learning projects within the User Behavioural domain, using tools such as TensorFlow, Keras or Theano. You will also have a proven track record of programming with Java & Python languages, coupled with experience in Deep Learning algorithms and Natural Language Processing.
You will have good experience in working with large data sets and building predictive models within the Ecommerce or Social Media environments.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with Large Scale Data projects
- Attractive Salary Package