- Rapidly growing Tech Company
- Excellent Salary Package and Benefits
About Our Client
Our top client, a fastest growing social media company is looking to expand their team for their newly created project. You will be joining their Risk Integrated Control Team to safeguard their internet contents and ensure users are safe from spams, frauds, inappropriate contents and false redirection.
As a Data Scientist Risk Data Mining, you will be responsible of:
- Build rules, algorithms and machine learning models, to respond to and mitigate business risks.
- Such risks include and are not limited to abusive accounts, fake engagements, spammy redirection, scraping, fraud, etc.
- Analyze business and security data, uncover evolving attack motion, identify weaknesses and opportunities in risk defense solutions, explore new space from the discoveries.
- Define risk control measurements. Quantify, generalize and monitor risk related business and operational metrics.
- Align risk teams and their stakeholders on risk control numeric goals, promote impact-oriented, data-driven data science practices for risks.
The Successful Applicant
As a Qualified candidate, you shall possess:
- Bachelor or degrees above in computer science, statistics, math, internet security or other relevant STEM majors (e.g. finance if applying for financial fraud roles).
- At least 3 years with solid data science skills. Proficiency in statistical analytical tools, such as SQL, R and Python.
- Familiarity with machine learning or social/content online platform analytics. Bonus given to proficiency in modern machine learning applications.
What's on Offer
- Excellent Benefits and Compensation
- Permanent role with growth opportunity