Data Scientist ( R Programming / Python / Azure )
Opportunity to Work with Large Datasets
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the leading Multinational Corporations in the Chemical Industry and they are hiring for a high calibre Data Scientist (R Programming / Python / Azure) to join their team to work on Large Datasets to tackle real world problems.
As the Data Scientist (R Programming / Python / Azure), you are responsible for:
- Collaborating with Data Engineers to identify critical data sources from both internal and external databases.
- Refining the data collection process through constant monitoring and analysing of data collection model and data accuracy.
- Working with key users to identify improvement opportunities in business processes.
- Presenting insights and communicate findings through data visualization tools.
- Developing & fine-tuning advanced machine & deep learning algorithms.
- Creating and testing the effectiveness of the statistical inference framework.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a PhD in Information Technology or relevant fields with a working experience of 6 - 8 years in the Data Science field. You will have a proven track record of working on Artificial Intelligence projects, backed by strong knowledge of various Machine Learning techniques and Data Modelling techniques.
You will have good hands-on scripting skills with programming languages such as R programming / Python, coupled with working experience of statistical and data mining techniques. You will also have a good working experience on cloud platforms such as Azure. You will also have a good track record of working in Customer Segmentation / Ad Targeting type of projects.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to Work with Large Datasets
- Great Working Environment
- Opportunity to Address Real World Problems