Data Scientist (Machine Learning)
Excellent Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established Fintech organization with strong presence in Asia. They are looking to hire a Data Scientist (Machine Learning).
As the ML Data Scientist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Understanding and employing Feature Engineering on blockchain data, financial market data and current/ upcoming market trends.
- Conducting extensive research on latest cryptocurrency market data
- Detecting user trading behaviour anomalies and tracking market patterns
- Developing suitable risk management systems for the product
- Identifying leading factors of financial market movements and determining the impact of varying fluctuations
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Financial Engineering or equivalent, with 5 years of hands-on experience in Machine Learning applications within Financial Market space. You will be familiar with unsupervised algorithms, pattern recognition and anomaly detections. You will also have strong proficiency in Python/ Java/ R, and have worked with databases like SQL and ElasticSearch. Prior exposure to trading and financial market knowledge will be an advantage.
What's on Offer
- Excellent Salary Package
- Great Working Environment
- Unicorn Company