Data Scientist (Fintech)
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing Financial Technology organization with a strong backing from reputable entrepreneurs and investors. They hold a strong presence with multiple offices in the APAC region. They are hiring a newly created position of a Data Scientist as an integral part of their expansion plans.
As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Mining mass amounts of data and utilizing such large-scale data sets to train and enhance Credit-Scoring models.
- Analysing Behavioural trends through multiple sources to further the implementation of Anti-fraud and Consumer Profiling technologies.
- Being a subject matter expert on the theories of modelling. For example Gradient Boosting, Decision Forests, Logistic Regressions, Monte-Carlo simulations and Neural Networks.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Master's degree/Doctorate in Computer Sciences/Statistics/Mathematics/Physics or related fields. You will have at least 5 to 7 years' experience working with Python and Machine Learning. The preferred candidate will also familarity with Apache Spark and have done research in Machine Learning related areas.
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary package
- Opportunity to work along-side high-calibre talents
- Rapid career growth in a fast growing organisation