Data Scientist (Computer Vision)
Opportunity to Develop State-of-the-Art Machine Learning solutions
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most exciting Start-Ups in the Analytics industry and they are now looking to hire a Data Scientist (Computer Vision) to research and develop robust Machine Learning models for their Video Engine.
As the Data Scientist (Computer Vision), you are responsible for:
- Collaborating with the stakeholders to align on the project direction for the development work of the Video Engine
- Designing, building and deploying the applications for the machine learning models
- Identifying gaps and performing incremental upgrades on the existing machine learning models to further enhance the existing features
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 2 years of experience in the development of Machine Learning & Deep Learning solutions, specific to Computer Vision projects.
You will have a proven track record of modelling in scripting languages such as Python / R / Java. You will also have relevant experience in the domain of video classification and activity recognition.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to Develop State-of-the-Art Machine Learning solutions
- Attractive Salary Compensation