Data Management Operations Analyst
Great opportunity to co-own an Enterprise Data Management project
Work with senior management and be a part of the decision making process
About Our Client
Our client is an established specialist asian focused investment firm covering multi asset investment structures
- You will be responsible for setting up the structure, governance, implementation and maintaining the data structure policy, ensuring the most efficient maintenance and utilisation of data.
- Be a part of the process of creation and maintenance of portfolio, security, counterparty, pricing and benchmark data.
- Ensure high standards of controls, checks and an efficient validation workflow is in place for data processes.
- Involve in projects that require data analysis and definition requirements.
- Engage data vendors and keep up to date with all the outstanding requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Good understanding of data flow and processes, operational tools and capabilities to support a wide range of investment classes.
- Service delivery oriented and able to work collaboratively across teams
- Good time management skills, able to work on own initiative and under pressure,
- Effective communication skills, written, presentational and verbal
- Demonstrable business analysis skills, strong analytical and numerical skills
- Experience in managing relationships with data vendors
- Experience in using Data tools like VBA and SQL would be an advantage
- Prior experience in finance industry (preferably in Fund Management)
- Good understanding of financial terminology and definitions with data management and governance experience
- Prior or existing experience in managing and/or implementing digital initiatives
What's on Offer
- A chance to start something new
- A way to kick start a career in project implementation with a reputable organisation