Data Management Lead -Informatica
Newly Created Role
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading organisation with a strong presence in Singapore. They are looking to hire Data Management Lead-Informatica.
As a Data Management Lead-Informatica, you will be responsible for the following:
- Designing, developing and implementing big data architecture for the business.
- Managing the overall data quality and functionality to drive implementation.
- Working with stakeholder to implement data management solutions.
- Optimising the overall data management platform.
- Making sure proper development guidelines and standards are being followed.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 10 years of experience in data warehousing or big data management tools and implementation. You will have experience in building data catalogue along with experience in ETL tools for big data environment. You will also have experience in data security and data storage techniques. Prior experience in Informatica will be good to have.
What's on Offer
Excellent Salary Package
Exposure to Latest Technologies