- Newly Created Role
- Excellent Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established organisation with strong presence within the region. They are looking to hire a Data Engineer.
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Creating and maintaining optimal data pipeline architectures from various channels while directing data flow into BigQuery Data Warehouse.
- Working with internal teams on the design solution architecture to accommodate client needs.
- Ensuring optimal accuracy and timeliness of Data on a real-time basis while implementing monitoring tools to detect data issues.
- Collaborating closely with engineering and businesses units to manage data to drive cross-channel targeting and personalization.
- Resolving Data quality issues, this includes root cause analysis while managing internal and external vendors to resolve Data issues.
- Ensuring Data security, this includes facilitating Data protection and compliance of customer's Data while incorporating emerging technologies to enhance existing Data Warehouse.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent with at least 5 years of hands on experience in Python, Spark or Hadoop along with expertise in delivery data projects end to end. You will have experience in system integration along with programming knowledge in scala spark or Pyspark. You will also have experience in leading MLOps and DevOps along with hands on experience in SQL. Big Data certifications will be good to have.
What's on Offer
- Exposure to Latest Technologies
- Great Working Environment