Data Engineer- TALEND
Newly Created Role
Excellent Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturing organisation with a strong presence in Singapore. They are looking to hire a Data Engineer- TALEND.
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Creating and maintaining optimal data pipeline architectures from various channels while directing data flow into BigQuery Data Warehouse.
- Ensuring optimal accuracy and timeliness of Data on a real-time basis while implementing monitoring tools to detect data issues.
- Designing schemas, this includes ETL processes while collaborating closely with analytical teams across the business.
- Collaborating closely with engineering and businesses units to manage data to drive cross-channel targeting and personalisation.
- Resolving Data quality issues, this includes root cause analysis while managing internal and external vendors to resolve Data issues.
- Ensuring Data security, this includes facilitating Data protection and compliance of customer's Data while incorporating emerging technologies to enhance existing Data Warehouse.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5 years of hands on experience in data engineer function, working with a range of data environments this includes Legacy Enterprise SQL to emerging cloud platforms.
You will also have experience in scripting languages such as Python, Java, C++ or Scala along with knowledge in big data tools such as Hadoop and Spark.
What's on Offer
- Excellent Salary Package
- Great Working Environment