- Exposure to Latest Technologies
- Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading technology organisation with strong presence in the region. They are looking to hire a Data Engineer- ETL.
As a Data Engineer- ETL, you will be responsible for the following:
- Designing and developing highly scalable for ETL processes.
- Understanding the business requirements and developing solutions accordingly.
- Working with business stakeholders regarding data lake and data pipelines.
- Helping the team to improve the overall data quality as well.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5 years of working experience in ETL tools such as Talend or informatica. You will have hands on experience in managing data pipelines and ETL processes. You will also have experience in programming languages such as Python, R, SQL.
Prior certification in Informatica or Talend is good to have.
What's on Offer
- Excellent Salary Package
- Newly Created Role