Data Engineer (DBA)
Newly Created Role
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading energy solutions provider within the region. They are looking to hire a Data Engineer.
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Implementing procedures to maintain the data engineering infrastructure.
- Analysing data sources for quality.
- Implementing innovative data processes for new analytics projects.
- Managing data acquisition and processing of data.
- Cooperating with other teams in big data technologies.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3 years of experience in enterprise data warehouse and DBA. You will have experience in working with the infrastructure team along with experience with Microsoft SharePoint. You will also have experience in data engineering and SQL development as well.
What's on Offer
- Great Working Environment
- Excellent Salary Package