Data Center Operations Lead
Attractive salary package & benefits
About Our Client
Our client has a strong presence of over 100 years and is one of the world's leading Financial Services institutions. They are one of the few players in the market to implement Digital Transformation. They pride themselves on being market leaders and they are looking to hire a newly created permanent role of a Data Center Operations Lead as an integral part of their expansion plans.
As the Data Center Operations Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting hands-on in Windows system engineering activities.
- Managing a small team of personnel including BAU, server maintenance and vendor management.
- Overseeing installations for office services, improvement projects and facility expansion.
- Managing infrastructure, vendor relationships and facilities management for office.
- Planning and implementing the design and maintenance of the datacenter.
- Evaluating and recommending 3rd party software tools and services according to best practices best suited for the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will need a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent. You will need at least 5 years+ experience in IT infrastructure management and facilities.
You should have experience managing a lean team as well or least have vendor management skills.
You are expected to have excellent interpersonal skills to be able to engage key stakeholders in the business.
What's on Offer
Our client offers you the platform to be part of an exciting Digital Transformation initiative, which means to you that your career will constantly grow as the company rapidly expands. Keeping internal processes simple and encouraging open communication is a key focus for the management. In addition, remuneration is competitive with attractive bonuses. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees. If you are looking for a stable and career-growing environment, this is an excellent opportunity.