Data & Analytics Tech Lead ( QlikView / PowerBI / Teradata)
Regional Role - Overseeing the Regional Market
Leadership Position - Driving the Data Analytics Initiatives
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Global Market Leaders in the Pharmaceutical Industry and they are now looking to hire a high calibre Data & Analytics Tech Lead (QlikView / PowerBI / Teradata) to oversee the Regional market and provide technical Business Intelligence and Data expertise aligned with the overall BI Strategy in Projects & Services Deliveries.
As the Data & Analytics Tech Lead (QlikView / PowerBI / Teradata), you are responsible for:
- Shaping the overall Business Intelligence strategy in accordance to Data Management Best Practices and Data Analytics Maturity Models
- Working closely with Senior Stakeholders to scope out key business intents and developing appropriate analytics proof of concepts aligned to the global BI strategy
- Developing a technology adoption plan to promote utilisation of BI tools and solutions to further enhance business capabilities across the region
- Delivering meaningful data visualisation dashboards that seek to provide relevant insights across the Commercial, Marketing and Delivery teams
- Ensuring successful data migrations from the existing on-premise platforms to Azure cloud platform
- Adopting a continuous improvement approach and identify opportunities for incremental upgrades to the service delivery levels for the region
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with an overall working experience of at least 15 years, backed by a minimum of 8 years of hands-on experience with data modelling & data architecture design. You will also have a minimum of 10 years of Project Management experience, working with both Waterfall & Agile methodology.
You will have a strong understanding of Enterprise-level Data Management best practices, coupled with familiarity on Business Intelligence & Analytics Maturity Models and the required technologies involved in the framework. You will also have a proven track record of designing robust cloud infrastructures on Azure that will facilitate an optimal data delivery service level.
What's on Offer
- Regional Role - Overseeing the Regional Market
- Leadership Position - Driving the Data Analytics Initiatives