Data Analytics Manager - Healthcare
Attractive Salary Package
Fast Career Growth
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading Multinational Corporation within the Healthcare Industry, they have a well established presence of more than 60 years with a strong presence in more than 15 different countries. They are looking for a Data Analytics Manager to be a part of their team to lead the Data Analytics Division.
As a Data Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Owning and leading the data preparation procedures while providing support for optimal analytics.
- Creating and designing visualisations, this includes dashboards, reporting and analysis with the focus on key business requirements.
- Collaborating closely with top level management and key stakeholders to provide communication on key Analysis and the implications through these analytics.
- Leading crucial projects to drive and improve business changes through Data Analytics.
The Successful Applicant
As a Successful Candidate you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science coupled with at least 5 years of working experience in Analytics within the healthcare data domain.
You should have a strong understanding of managing and providing troubleshooting activities on large pools of datasets coupled with a strong hands on experience on the application of analytical and statistical tools such as Python and Tableau.
You should also have expert knowledge and working experience in Microsoft Excel coupled with a good application on visualisation software such as Tableau or Qlikview.
Any experience in VBA and coding languages such as SQL, R or Python is advantageous to have.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Fast Career Growth
- Leading MNC Exposure