- Team Management
- Exposure to Latest Technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a well know consulting organisation with a strong footprint within Singapore. They are looking to hire a Data & Analytics Manager- Consulting.
As a Data & Analytics Manager- Consulting, you will be responsible for the following:
- Understanding and gathering clients needs to provide a solution-based approach within the data science & advance analytics space.
- Providing technical guidance and generating results.
- Working with internal & external teams on the execution of the projects.
- Performing and generating working hypotheses to understand the trends and share accordingly.
- Analyzing and implementing algorithms to support analysis.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in information technology or equivalent with experience in working on data & analytics to deliver on business-driven analytics projects You will have experience in using predictive modelling, NLP, machine learning techniques along with fluency in Python/R in AI related framework . You will also have experience in client management and able to advise on solutions when needed along with ability to support Hadoop based applications.
What's on Offer
- Great Working Environment
- Newly Created Role