Data Analytics Lead ( SQL / Excel / PowerBI )
Driving the Organization with Data Analytics
Opportunity to Create Long Term Business Impact
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest F&B Organizations and they are now looking to hire a business savvy Data Analytics Lead (SQL / Excel / PowerBI) to lead the Organization with Data Driven Insights and promote a Data Driven Culture.
As the Lead Data Analytics (SQL / Excel / PowerBI), you are responsible for:
- Working with external vendors to design and set up an analytics driven & pro-active enterprise data lake.
- Developing meaningful dashboards and communicating market insights to the key stakeholders.
- Analysing critical internal & external data to drive ROI from Sales & Marketing activities.
- Driving continuous functionality and feature improvements in data systems.
- Evangelising a Data Driven Culture within the Organization & its Network.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Information Technology or equivalent with 5 - 8 years of experience in the Data Analytics domain, backed by a successful track record of Data Analytics projects related to Customer Segmentation / Upselling & Cross-selling. You will also have strong knowledge in Machine Learning Techniques such as Clustering / Decision Tree Learning etc.
You will have a strong experience with Database Querying tools such as SQL, coupled with relevant experience in Excel Data Analysis tools. You will also have experience with Data Dashboards / Visualization Tools such as PowerBI.
What's on Offer
- Driving the Organization with Data Analytics
- Opportunity to Create Long Term Business Impact
- Excellent Growth Opportunities