Data Analytics Lead ( Python / SQL )
Rapidly expanding organization
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the fastest growing Technology Solutions Organizations and they are now looking to hire a high calibre Data Analytics Lead (Python / SQL) to join their fast-growing analytics team and work on end to end Data Science projects.
As the Lead Data Analytics (Python / SQL), you are responsible for:
- Identifying and extracting relevant data from primary and secondary data sources
- Maintaining the overall integrity of the database and driving continuous functionality and feature improvements in data systems
- Utilizing predictive modelling tools to improve and drive business outcomes
- Presenting and communicating insights through meaningful dashboards to the key stakeholders
- Ensuring the effectiveness of the statistical inference framework
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 5 - 8 years of experience in the Data Analytics field. You will have at least 4 years of experience in a Data Analytics role, coupled with a proven track record of working with Data Modelling Tools such as Erwin Data Modeler V7 and Data Visualization Tools such as Tableau / Qlikview / Informatica.
You will have at least 2 years of experience in Data Mining, backed by deep expertise in Database Querying Tools such as SQL / Hive. You will also have strong knowledge in Machine Learning Techniques such as Clustering / Decision Tree Learning etc.
What's on Offer
- Permanent Role
- Rapidly expanding organization
- Opportunity to work in full lifecycle Data Science projects