- *Newly created role
- *Permanent position
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established organisation within the technology solutions space. They are looking to hire a Data Analytics Architect to partner with the technical stakeholders for the successful delivery of large-scale projects. Successful candidate will be responsible for the architecture design and development of data analytics across AWS services. This will include data integration, warehousing, visualization, and advanced analytics tasks.
As a Data Analytics Architect, you will be responsible for the following:
- Designing and implementing effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data
- Installing and organising information systems to guarantee company functionality
- Preparing accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams
- Monitoring the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5+ years of working experience in designing, developing, and supporting database environments in AWS. You will also have a deep understanding of data warehousing concepts, data update strategies, data modeling, data pipelines, and workflows.
You will also have hands on experience with other BI Tools such as the Microsoft BI tool stack, Power BI, QlikView, Tableau, Cognos, etc. is a plus
What's on Offer
- Organisation with strong business growth
- Attractive salary package