Newly created role
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established MNC with a strong regional presence. They are looking to hire a Data analyst
As a Data analyst you will be responsible for the following:
* Creating and maintaining optimal data pipeline architectures from various channels while directing data flow into BigQuery Data Warehouse.
* Developing Business Intelligence metrics by analysing all aspects of data sources to formulate clear and concise user behavioural insights.
* Collaborating with the various Business Units / Departments to deliver Long Term data support.
* Assisting the Business Intelligence Manager in analysing underlying data and generating the relevant business reports.
* Designing and establishing the key performance metrics and driving continuous functionality and feature improvements in data systems.
* Ensuring optimal accuracy and timeliness of Data on a real-time basis while implementing monitoring tools to detect data issues.
* Designing schemas, this includes ETL processes while collaborating closely with analytical teams across the business.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer science/ Statistics or equivalent with at least 5 years of hands on experience in data engineer function. You will have relevant working experience in extracting large volumes of data using SQL and presenting the information on data visualization tools such as Tableau / Chartio.. You will also have experience in analyzing large datasets using R and Python. Prior knowledge in big data tools such as Hadoop and Spark will be good to have.
What's on Offer
* Exposure to new technology
* Excellent salary package
* Permanent position