Career Progression Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a leading organisation in the health-care industry with an established presence in Singapore. As a result of their rapid expansion in Singapore, they are looking to on board a high calibre data analyst to support the business in making product decisions.
As a data analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Collating and understanding data sets extracted from business systems, performing analytics and drawing meaningful insights to present into senior stakeholders
- Conducting data cleansing and validation while upholding the organisation's data integrity at all times
- Establishing innovative data science solutions and ultimately turning this into common practice
- Championing initiatives rolled out for applied analytics whilst collaborating with cross functional teams in order to derive business insights from multiple business units
- Extracting data from multiple sources and conducting formulation, implementation and validation of algorithms to retrieve business insights and identify any data trends
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will have a Bachelors degree in statistics, computer science or an equivalent coupled with at least 5 years of experience in a relevant field of work as a data analyst. You should have hands on experience in ETL development and SQL query. In addition, you will have experience in R backed with hands on exposure in data modelling including statictical and predictive modelling.
What's on Offer
- Market Leader
- Career Progression Opportunity
- Exposure to Latest Technologies