Cybersecurity Specialist - Risk Management & Governance
Newly Created Position
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established firm in the logistics and supply chain sector with strong presence across the globe. They are looking to hire a Cybersecurity Specialist (Risk Management and Governance).
As a Cybersecurity Specialist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborating with stakeholders to conduct governance, risk and critical systems controls assessment, compliance audit, and cyber resilience and disaster recovery.
- Assessing vulnerabilities and monitoring threats while conducting security testing and appropriate countermeasures.
- Implementing global programs for incident response management and ensuring adherence to compliance measures.
- Developing and evaluating security frameworks, procedures, and vulnerabilities.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to deliver timely updates.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5 years of hands-on experience within IT or cyber security domain. You will have experience in conducting and reviewing security audits and governance, alongside ensuring adherence to all compliance procedures. You will also have certificates such as CEH, CISSP, CISM, CISA, or CRISC. Having experience in DevSecOps and security testing tools will be an advantage.
What's on Offer
- Permanent Position
- Global Exposure
- New Technology