- Leadership role
- Regional responsibilities
About Our Client
Our client is a listed electronics manufacturing firm with their global headquarters in China they are building their regional HQ and CoE in Singapore. They are looking for an experienced Cybersecurity Manager to join them.
As a IT Security Manager, you will be responsible for :
- Overseeing the Cybersecurity teams while enhancing the information security awareness of local and overseas staff.
- Drafting information security strategy while implementing best practices for information security.
- Taking complete ownership of the security function, including information security data analysis, evaluation, early warning; response plan testing and promotion; vulnerability mining and repair; information security situation management.
- Being responsible for group information security incident and response and providing technical support for information security emergency response.
- Formulating information security emergency drill plan, providing technical support for the implementation of the plan, and evaluating the group's ability to respond to security incidents.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Bachelor's degree or above in information security related field. You will have atleast 5 years of information security research experience, with manufacturing background. You will have experience in large project team management, vulnerability mining or virus sample analysis.
You will have experience in Agile development and proficiency in using mainstream compiler languages (Java, python, Out Systems, etc.).You will be familiar with ISO27001, GDPR and other industry standards and requirements in addition to having expertise in information security attack and defenced skills, including vulnerability scanning and analysis, penetration testing, web application security, mobile application security, big data security, cloud security, etc.CISSP certification is preferred.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Leadership responsibilities