About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational firm, they are currently looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer to join their team to strengthen their internal IT Security capabilities.
As a Cybersecurity Engineer, you will be responsible for :
- Aligning company security with security frameworks while developing and executing security strategy
- Identifying and implementing solutions for the strengthening of internal cyber security capability in line with NIST framework
- Implementing IT Security Policy while managing security implementation projects.
- Detecting and mitigating threats, managing endpoint protection while implementing infrastructure to monitor, detect, alert and mitigate cyber threats.
- Supporting the cyber incident response team while performing detailed investigation for security related incidents.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 6 years experience in Microsoft Windows Server Administration backed by expertise in designing and end-point protection solutions.
You will have strong experience and knowledge of ISO27001/ISO27002 and NIST Framework. You wil have experience in with SIEM solutions
What's on Offer
- Permanent role