Cyber Security- Risk Management
Newly Created Position
Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established firm in the IT sector with strong presence across the globe. They are looking to hire a Cybersecurity Consultant (Risk Management/Governance).
As a Cybersecurity Consultant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborating with stakeholders to conduct governance, risk and critical systems controls assessment, compliance audit, and cyber resilience and disaster recovery.
- Developing and evaluating security frameworks, procedures, and vulnerabilities.
- Assessing maturity and effectiveness of cybersecurity and privacy programmes.
- Assessing risks in IT/OT environment and provide advice and recommendations for preventive measures.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to deliver timely updates.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 6 years of hands-on experience within cybersecurity domain. You will have experience in conducting and reviewing security audits and governance, alongside ensuring adherence to all compliance procedures. Having CISSP, CRISC, CISA, GSEC, and/or GCCC will be an advantage.
What's on Offer
- Exposure to new technology
- Excellent salary package
- Great working environment