CX & Commercial Excellence Director - Chemical MNC
Newly created leadership function
Own autonomy and ownership of CX vision
About Our Client
Our client is a listed speciality chemical and downstream oil & gas MNC with a strong global presence that has evolved significantly over the years. They are built upon a solid foundation of technologies that has been improved through numerous rounds of innovation. Their presence spans across multiple regions and it's products and applications cuts across industries including transportation, automotive, industrial and manufacturing sectors. They pride themselves for delivering high quality engineered solutions for the design, maintenance and provision of efficient industrial and commercial systems. They are now looking for a Global CX & Commercial Excellence Director who will manage a global geographic region, and drive the commercial team to not only achieve targets for the year, but to build a strategy that would support customer acquisitions, increase customer loyalty and profitability.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of the commercial team, this role is an imperative function who holds influence and weightage on the commercial objectives set by the Sales teams for various regions globally. Your main responsibilities will be focused on analysing customer touchpoints through an overview of the entire customer journey, discovering the differences / similarities between customers from different industries and regions. You will also be up to the challenge of the following:
- Develop and own a Customer Value Management framework which will assess on maximising customer profitability through an improved customer experience tailored based on different groups of customers which you will be able to find out through a customer segmentation effort.
- Create a Cross Functional CX standards and metrics, so that you would be able to assess, set targets and track performance improvement with different parts of the business, supporting the company in delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Be responsible for the Customer Journey Mapping, breaking it down into sub-categories for an easier assessment of the voice of customers (VOC) / feedback, and thereby drawing actionable insights which could be drafted into strategies and implemented thereafter.
- Leveraging on the company's CRM tool to record customer's feedback and critical customer insights
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or Masters in Business Management or Administration or a relevant field
- More than 10 years' experience in creating and implementing customer experience strategies for a regional geography coupled with some CRM background
- Proven experience in enabling profitable growth in mature business segments
- Analytical thinking with the ability to decipher and interpret data to draw insights and applying them to the business
- Knowledgeable of CX and CRM strategies and business information systems
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders around customer experience, commercial excellence and pricing
- Highly analytical individual and great team player
- Strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility of travelling up to 35%
What's on Offer
Our client offers the intangible benefits of a work environment that is fun yet challenging and balanced; where personal and professional accomplishments are deeply appreciated. At the same time, the role has a large potential for development and growth. You will own the autonomy of all pricing strategies and implementations and being able to create direct impact on the success of the company.