Customer Service Manager
Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent European MNC that is a market leader in the specialty chemical industry, with a large global network in Europe, America and APAC. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally of which they are seeking for a Customer Service Manager to assist them and contribute in this area
As a Customer Service Manager, your role is to manage the local customer care team and customer care operations and lead the implementation of global guidelines and best practice to ensure and exceed customer satisfaction in the most efficient and cost effective way. You will be managing a team of 9 direct report based in Singapore.
Your responsibilities include:
- To lead & manage the local customer care team.
- Ensure implementation of global guidelines for sales order management including pricing.
- To support Customer Care team for escalation of problem resolution, complaints and prioritization issues.
- To monitor performance and workload to maintain balance in department.
- Work in close collaboration with supply chain, sales and other departments to ensure service level to customers.
- To coordinate with demand planning on information relating to planning and inventory position.
- Validate and ensure implementation of global and local customer contracts including consignment, inventory agreements and Free Trade Agreements, etc to global guidelines.
- Develop and manage annual budget where required.
- Manage order process to meet or exceed sales targets and financial goals.
- Contribute to and implement customer care strategy aligned with the operations roadmap.
- Propose & drive processes & organization optimization for more efficiency and reduced cost.
- Update and maintain ISO documentation where necessary.
- Properly identify the right communication method based on the sense of urgency and issue.
- Knows how to diffuse a difficult situation and get resolution with the customers & employees.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and have significant years of related working experience in the Chemical/FMCG Industry from a Manufacturing background. It is essential that you have people management experience and having the ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills with an eye for details. You must possess very strong communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well at all levels and engaging stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare