- Top Global Conglomerate
- Fantastic Remuneration
About Our Client
Our Client is a Global Conglomerate within the Chemicals Manufacturing industry that is generating USD 30Billion of revenue year on year with a large global network in Europe, America and APAC. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally; as part of this commitment they are looking for an experienced Regional Customer Service Manager, to contribute in this aspect based in central area of Singapore.
Reporting to the department head, you will be responsible to facilitate customer services and support the markets, as well as manage selected key accounts orders. This is a strategic core position but you also have to attend to the daily operational activities. This is a people management role, you are required to have extensive people management experience for a big team on a Regional capacity.
Your responsibilities include:
- To develop Order to Cash management performance metrics, including functional steering of the local CS offices; execution and monitoring of all deliveries, alignment and communication
- To continuously improve and review the customer service processes in order to enhance operational efficiency
- To analyze current and future orders with the objective to maximize revenue and ensure customer satisfaction which is not limited to all facets of OTC
- To drive process improvements within the department, and influence improvements across the organization as a whole.
- To contribute and participate in strategic and operational decisions on immediate and future matters.
- To manage the impact of supply interruptions on the customers and minimize commercial and delivery penalties by working together with internal and external stakeholders.
- To participate in strategic decisions to meet short term & long term supply chain objectives.
- Excellent Project Management skills.
- Stakeholder Management.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and have significant years of related working experience in the Chemical/FMCG Industry. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in analytical skills with an eye for details. You must possess very strong communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well at all levels and engaging stakeholders. SAP experience is must have.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.