Customer service & Logistic Manager
Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent UK MNC that is a market leader in the Pharmaceutical industry, with a large global network in Europe, America and APAC with more than 20,000 employees worldwide. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally of which they are seeking for a Customer Service and Logistics Manager to assist them and contribute in this area.
The majority of your responsibilities will involve managing and running the APAC Logistics and customer service activities whilst meeting business unit sales / profit objectives. This would be an individual contributor role.
Your responsibilities include:-
- Timely follow up on planning and A/P escalations ensuring appropriate commercial relations with the supply base.
- To resolve expediting related supplier conflicts.
- Customer follow-up support and issues management interfacing with internal (enabling functions) and external customers (3PL service providers).
- To manage the order processing, payments and all relevant documentation.
- Handling export transportation and logistics including managing and owning relationships with 3PL providers.
- Ongoing project support as project lead / team member.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and have significant years of related working experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry from a Manufacturing background. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in analytical skills with an eye for details. You must possess very strong communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well at all levels and engaging stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.