Customer Service Lead
Exciting Career Opportunity
Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent European MNC that is a market leader in the Chemical Industry with a large global network in Europe, America and APAC. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally of which they are seeking for a Customer Service Leader to assist them and contribute in this area.
As a team lead, your role is to manage the local customer care team and customer care operations and lead the implementation of global guidelines and best practice to ensure and exceed customer satisfaction in the most efficient and cost effective way.
Your responsibilities include:
- Ensure implementation of global guidelines for sales order management including pricing
- To support Customer Care team for escalation of problem resolution, complaints and prioritization issues.
- To lead and to provide coaching & developing and direct the correct execution of the Order-To-Cash process.
- To manage effectively the distribution channels across Asia Pacific with sound knowledge in Sea freight processes and documentation
- Prepare and analyse data, draw conclusions and decide on implementation of solutions for improving customer service team and processes to achieve quality and efficiency.
- Work in close collaboration with supply chain, sales and other departments to ensure service level to customers.
- Contribute to and implement customer care strategy aligned with the operations roadmap.
- Propose & drive processes & organization optimization for more efficiency and reduced cost.
- Update and maintain ISO documentation where necessary.
- Properly identify the right communication method based on the sense of urgency and issue.
- Knows how to diffuse a difficult situation and get resolution with the customers & employees.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and have significant years of related working experience in the Chemical/FMCG Industry. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in analytical skills with an eye for details. You must possess very strong communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well at all levels and engaging stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.