Customer Service Lead - Tier 1 FMCG Company
Opportunity to set up a centralized function in Customer Service
Leadership position within a MNC
About Our Client
Our Client is a Tier 1, global FMCG Company that is a strong leader within the Food & Beverage industry, which boasts a wide portfolio of high quality and distinguishable products. They aim to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction by excelling in operational processes, which is why they are seeking for an Customer Service Lead (with FMCG & Manufacturing background) Manager to assist them and contribute in this area.
* To ensure Customer Service Team execute & deliver outstanding customer service & satisfaction.
* To contribute in driving revenue, profit & value add to customers through innovative initiatives
* To manage, mentor, coach and develop a team of Customer Service representatives.
* To collaborate with Procurement team for enquiries relating to freight management.
* To develop Customer Service scenario analysis and manage projects related to value added customer programmes.
* To spearhead and initiate opportunities for Continuous Improvement.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration and have significant years of related working experience in the FMCG/Manufacturing industry from a Customer Service background. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability in a supervisory role. Certificates in Customer Service, HACCP, QA/QC would be advantageous. Your experience within a centralized Customer Service, or possess a past experience of setting up a Customer Service shared service would be an additional advantage.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.